Monday, 9 December 2013

A dialogue between a father and a daughter

 
Dialogue Writing

A dialogue between a father and a daughter

Father: Hello Baby.
Daughter: Yes, papa.
F: How are you?
D: Fine. Thank you papa.
F: Don't say thank you baby, say quite well.
D: O.K. Thank you.
F: Where is your hair?
D: (Pointing) It's here papa!
F: What's the colour of your hair?
D: Black papa:
F: How many eyes do have you?
D: Two papa.
F: How many hands do have you?
D: Two papa.
F: How many noses do have you?
D: Noses! no papa nose. I do have only one nose.
F: How many teeth do have you?
D: I can't count them.
F: Can you see them?
D: No papa, I can feel them.
F: Alright show your tongue.
D: It's here papa.
F: How many ears do have you?
D: Two ears.
F: How many fingers do have you?
D: Eight, papa.
F: How baby? There ten fingers.
D: No papa, there are two thumbs.
F: But there are fingers in your feet also.
D: No Papa they are all toes.
F: Your are a clever girl.
D: Of course, I am.
F: Won't you go to school today?
D: No papa I am not feeling well.
F: Have you given an application?
D: Papa please write on for me.
F: Why didn't inform your principal on the telephone?
 D: She will not believe me Papa.
F: Why?
D: I don't know Papa:
F: Where is your mummy?
D: She is in the kitchen.
F: Why?
D: How do I know Papa?
F: Go and see what she is doing?
D: O.K. Papa wait I am coming.
F: She comes back.
D: She is preparing for breakfast table.
F: Then let's go for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts