Sunday, 22 December 2013

A dialogue between a men and property dealer about rent for apartment

  Dialogue Writing


A dialogue between a men and property dealer about rent for apartment

Men: Have you an apartment to let?
Property dealer : Yes we have.
Do you want in the first or second floor?
M: I want on the third floor.
P: Do you want it furnished?
M: Yes furnished please.
 I want a front apartment.
 I want it look at the sea.
 This apartment is too big for me.
 I want two bed rooms only.
 I want one of this description.
 P: But it is in the fourth floor.
M: Let me see it. What is the rent?
P: Do you want it for a year?
M: May be.
 But I don't want to bind myself for more than one month.
I want a good hotel but not a dear one.
Good evening.
P: Have you any rooms?
M: I want a room with two beds.
P: On what floor do you wish a room?
First floor, second, third?
 Is there a lift? Is there a telephone?
How much do you charge a day?
M: I want to change my room it is too small.
What is number of my room?
P: Your room is number 9.
M: Please send me the chambermaid.
Please call me early in the morning.
 It is a cold night.
Give me another blanket.
 I want soap and towel.
 Fetch me a taxi if you please.
 I want to go to Tripoli.

1 comment:

  1. Property Dealer in Mumbai was formed with the sole purpose of providing Professional services to the clients.

    ReplyDelete


Popular Posts