Monday, 23 December 2013

A dialogue between two friends about money changing

Dialogue Writing



A dialogue between two friends about money changing

Aaban: Where can I change Dollars?
Babar: At the bank, (hotel, exchange office)?
A: Where is the bank? I have no money (change). Can you change $20 bill? Let me have some small change. Can I borrow money at the bank?
B: Perhaps they will lend you some money.
A: Do you accept traveler's cheques?
B: We do (do not) accept them.
A: What is the (best) rate today?
B: 106.25 to the dollar.
A: Can you cash a cheque?
B: We do not take a personal cheque. Is this cheque made out to you? Please endorse it (sign here).
A: What time does the bank open?
B: It open at 9 and stay open till 3.
A: Are you the cashier? I should like to change this (make out a draft). May I speak to the manager?
B: He is busy right now will you wait?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts