Sunday, 8 December 2013

A dialogue between a wife and husband at a jewellery shop

  Dialogue Writing


A dialogue between a wife and husband at a jewellery shop

Wife: Let's go for shopping.
Husband: What do you want to buy?
W: Your clothes are just torn out. I think to buy some clothes for you.
H: This time you buy your golden ear rings. My dresses are well now next time we will buy clothes.
W: The clothes are more essential than ear rings.
H: No not at all this time you have to buy ear rings etc.
W: But have you enough money?
H: Yes, I have Rupees 15000. You can buy whatever you want. Let's go to Faiz Jewellers.
W: But I have to meet of the expenses.
H: For that I have ext money.
W: But from where you got a lot of money?
H: I have won the lottery of Rupees 10.000/-
W: Then why have you not told me before?
H: I will tell you the details later on. See the jewellery shop has come.
W: On reaching the shop.
H: Will you please show us golden ear tops and rings?
Shopkeeper: Oh, yes why not sir, take one which you like.
H: Thank you.
W: How are these?
H: See now carefully. Take what ever you want.
Shopkeeper: Sir, I have the new designs of rings, necklaces and armlets.
H: Pleased show those also.
Shopkeeper: Take these. This new design of coral rings, this diamond nose ring. Besides all these, I have golden hair pins, brooches, tie pins, coat buttons, etc.
W: For you this pearl tie pin will be better.
H: It is indeed looking nice, but how is the coral ring?
W: It is too costly.
H: We like this hair pin, pearl coral ring and this tie pin. Put them aside.
Shopkeeper: Sir please see this locket of chain it's a quite.
W: No nothing more. It is enough.
H: If you like this you can take don't bother about the money.
W: I have enough lockets.
H: I have enough lockets.
H: Please tell the total amount.
Shopkeeper: Sir, total amount is only Rs. 25000 This is the bill.
H: 2500 rupees?
Shopkeeper: Yes sir.
H: But you have to less some thing at least.
W: Take only 20.000 rupees.
H: Of course it's all right.
Shopkeeper: It is too much.
W: This is enough.
H: This is the money.
Shopkeeper:Thank you sir.
H: It's alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts