Tuesday, 28 January 2014

Famous Love Quotes


Famous Love Quotes
 
 She forgives you


She forgives you even when you don't deserve it. She pays

 attention to you even when you ignore her. She thinks about

 you even when she isn't in her thoughts. She makes time for

 you even when you're too busy for her. She texts you even

 when you barely text her back. She calls you even when you

 barely pick up. She wants to chill with you even when you

 have other things to do. She's there for you even when

 you're nowhere to be found. She's willing to listen even when

 you aren't willing to talk. She wants to make you happy even

 when you make her sad. She likes to see you smile even

 when you make her cry. She has your back even when you

 leave her hanging. She puts you first even when you put

 other things before her. She loves you even when you've

 given her plenty of reasons why she shouldn't. I guess she's

 just that kind of girl who would do that for the guy she love

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
 
 Let me not to the marriage 


Let me not to the marriage of true minds

 Admit impediments. Love is not love

 Which alters when it alteration finds,
 

 Or bends with the remover to remove:

 O no! it is an ever-fixed mark

 That looks on tempests and is never shaken;

 It is the star to every wandering bark,

 Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.

 Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks

 Within his bending sickle's compass come:

 Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,

 But bears it out even to the edge of doom.

 If this be error and upon me proved,

 I never writ, nor no man ever loved.

  (William Shakespeare)

  ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 LOVE, LOVE.
 
 What is the glory far above

 All else in human life?

 Love! Love!


 There is no form in which the fire

 Of love its traces has impressed not.

 Man lives far more in love's desire

 Than by life's breath, soon possessed not.

 If all that lives nust love or lie,

 All shapes on earth, or sea, or sky,

 With one consent, to

 Heaven cry

 That the glory far above

 All else in life is--

 Love! O, Love!


 Thou melancholy thought, which art

 So fluttering and so sweet, to thee

 When did I give the liberty

 Thus to afflict my heart?

 What is the cause of this new power

 Which doth my fevered being move,

 Momently raging more and more?

 What subtle pain is kindled now,

 Which from my heart doth overflow

 Into my senses?

 Love! O, Love!

  ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

  The White Rose



 The White Rose
 (¯`v´¯)
 `*.¸.*..✿

  GoodReading.....
 ღ¸☆´¯`★

 The

 white rose for you I will

 take the last rose of the

 garden, the white rose

 that blooms in the early

 mists. The greedy bees have visited until

 yesterday, but it's still so

 sweet that it shattered.

 It 'a portrait of yourself

 for thirty years, a little

 forgetful, then you'll like...


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

  You know what? 


 ♥̵̡♥̵̨̄♥¸ ♥•.¸¸.•´¯`•. ♫ ♥•.¸¸.•´¯`•. ♫
 ║║╔═╦╦╦═╗Good Reading
 ║╚╣║║║║╩╣ ♥•.¸¸.•´¯`•. ♫
 ╚═╩═╩═╩Ƹ♥̡♥̵♥̄Ʒ

 

You know what?

You should ask God for more troubles because

troubles will give you experiences and through

experiences you learn how to trust God more

and more but if you asked God to take away

all your troubles , it is a fine thing but your 

experiences will be limited ,so you won't

learn anything that can help you in being stronger

or in trusting God no matter what ! 

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

See then that you walk circumspectly,

 
  See then that you walk circumspectly,

not as fools but as wise,redeeming the time,

because the days are evil.

Therefore do not be unwise,

but understand what the will of the Lord is. 

Ans do not be drunk with wine,

in which is dissipation; but be filled with the 

Spirit,speaking to one another in psalms ans 

gyms and spiritual songs,singing an making

melody inn your heart to the Lord,giving thanks

 always for all things to God the Father in the

 name of our Lord Jesus Christ,submitting to 

 one another inn the fear of the

 Lord. Ephesians 5:17-21

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I always think of you,


I always think of you,
 
in my sleep,

in my dreams,

I always think of you,

all night all day, hoping you're alright,

I always think of you,

wishing that you were thinking of me too,

every minute every second of the day, I think of you,

I really do, 

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

  The Way You See Someone

 The Way You See Someone

 For Two Minutes 0f The Day,

 Yet They Were The Best Two

 ♥Minutes 0f Your Day,
 
 And You Find Yourself Wanting

 The Next 23 hrs n 58 min

 To Pass As Quick As Possible

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

  I Lost My Heart From


 I Lost My Heart From

 The Day

 You Come

 InTo My Life...

 ♥♥
 You Hold Me Tight In My Thoughts All

 The

 Day And

 Night...

 ♥♥
 I Pray That All My Life ,

 I live With You..

 ♥♥
 ...
 Because I Just See You...

 ♥♥

 As My Love & Life...
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥Love has, No cast,....♥♥


♥♥Love has, No cast,....♥♥

   ♥♥….No face, No selfishness,... .♥♥

 Care ♥♥ Passion ♥♥

 Innocence ♥♥

 & Love has the Magic ♥♥

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 I'm So Addicted To You,
 

I'm So Addicted To You,
Your Smile

Your Laugh,

Your Yelling ,

Your Talks,

Your Crying,

Your Care

Your Love Is My Drug.

Having you in my life

Its Like A Dream Come True.

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

  It is not important


 It is not important that how much you love a  person !

♥♥  But , the important is that how long you love
♥♥

   that person with same feelings

 ♥♥

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 "It’s you. 


 ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
 ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
 ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
 ♡♥♡♥♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
 ♡♥♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
 ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
 ♡♥♡♥♡
 ♥♡♥
 

"It’s you. You’re the one I talk about all the time.

 The one whom I can’t stop thinking about.

 The one who can make me laugh even when 

I don’t even want to smile.

 The one who can make me feel better in seconds when I’m down.

It’s you that i’m crazy about."♥♥


 ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♡♥♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
 ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
 ♡♥♡♥♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
 ♡♥♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
 ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
 ♡♥♡♥♡
 ♥♡♥
 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 I need you


I need you
 in times of pain,

 of fear and stress;

 even to smile in my happiness too.

 I need you

 to share my joys,

 to share my tears too,

 with you.

 I need you

 to hold on

 and be strong,

 when things are going wrong.

 I need you

 to keep the faith and trust

 and remind what I'm!

 I need you

 only for two times

 Now & Always

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

  I wont say "I'll never make u cry"

 I wont say "I'll never make u cry"

 But I'll make u smile before your tears get  dry...,

 I wont say "I'll never tell u a lie;

 But If I do, I do it for a reason, some day I'll

 tell u why...,

 I don't say "we'll never have a fight";

 But I'll say I'm really sorry when I realize u

 were right...,

 I don't say "Life together will be... easy &

 bright"

 But when things get tough...,

 I'll hold u tight to me....,

 I got nothing more to say,

 I got nothing more to prove.....,

 But Always remember....

 I will always L-O-V-E- Y-O-U!

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

You know what your problem is?


You know what your problem is?

You get attached, fast. and once you're attached

to someone, you do everything to please them and

make them happy. its never been about what you

want, its always everybody's needs before your

own. you give out too many chances, to people,

who quite frankly do not deserve them. they take

advantage of you and you become a pushover. but

you're okay with that because th
ey're in your life,

and that's all you ever really wanted. and even if

they screw you over, you'll still be there for them.

because that's you, that's who you are. once you

get attached to someone, they capture your heart

and they have always have a place there.

That's why its so hard for you to let go.

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
 ♥¸.•*""*•.¸
 "♥(
♥♥♥♥)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts