Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Letter from daughter to mother

Letter Writing Guide

Letter from daughter to mother
 
My dear Mummy,

Today I received a letter from respected Sister and came to know that you were worried because I was not writing to you. I am very sorry for that. Actually we had been away from home for the last two months and I did not get time to drop a line to any of my relatives and friends. We had been to Swat and Chitral. All these places are very beautiful and we enjoyed very much.
Mummy, I am very happy here and I feel lucky for getting in such a nice family. We have got an independent house of four rooms. We have got two cars two servants and all other things of modern amenities and at the top of all these I am very much loved and my mother in law is especially very much attracted towards me.
Everything else is fine. Please convey my regards to respected Father.
Your loving daughter.
.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts