Saturday, 25 January 2014

Personal Loan Application Letter Sample

Personal Letters Sample

 Asking for a loan
 

Dear.................

I trust this finds you in the best of health.
This letter will surprise you as I am writing something which has always been against my principle in life. You might get me just with this line, but to be clearer, you know borrowing and lending of money has never been my life's principle. I have always thought it an evil and I still have the same opinion but certain pressing needs have fallen on my family and I am compelled to deviate from this principle.
As you are aware, my mother is ailing for the last many months. The doctor yesterday told me that she was suffering from T.B. and immediate removal to a hill station was absolutely necessary for her. I am prepared to sacrifice anything for her life. Only the day before yesterday my son Razi left for Karachi as he has joined the Quaid-i-Azam High School there and I had to spend about Rs. 5500 for his fees, clothes, etc. I had Rs. 3000. in the bank and I had to close the account after drawing the amount in full. I am badly in need of Rs. 10,000 now and hope you would try your best to arrange this sum for me within a day or two. I shall return this amount by paying Rs. 1000. per month.
Rest is all fine.
Yours sincerely,
....................

Reply to above
 
Dear.....................
I have received your letter and I am sorry to note that respected auntie is suffering from T.B.
I tried to contact you on the phone this afternoon but your office people informed me that you were on leave since yesterday.
Dear Hafeez, it is a pleasure for me to be of any help to you. I am sending Rs. 10,000 through my peon. If you want more, please do not hesitate to ask me. May God give a long life to respected  auntie and that she recover soon from this long illness.
With love and sympathy,
Yours sincerely,
.....................

Returning the loan

Dear.....................
You will be glad to know that I have been promoted as Superintendent. Although the official charge will be handed over to me only on Saturday next, I have been given 13 months' arrears amounting to Rs. 10,000. I am sending a cheque for Rs. 10,000, the amount which you had so kindly lent me two months back. My mother is now much better and I hope we shall bring her back by the end of this month or early next month.
With best wishes.
Yours sincerely,
.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts