Saturday, 18 January 2014

Sample Letters Asking for Donations

Personal Letters Sample


Sample Letters Asking for Donations
 

Dear Mr..........
You will be glad to know that in  the lat meeting of the Trust it has been decided to start a college in the name of Jinnah Muslim College in the premises which have now been let out to the Trust. An initial expenditure of Rs. 20 lakhs is estimated for this venture. This whole amount is to be raised by way of donations.
Knowing your interest in education and especially your association with the institution for the last so many years, I am making this request with full belief that you would donate a reasonable sum. I am not putting down any figure as, I am afraid, I may underestimate and cut a sorry figure afterwards. At first I decided to come down to your place personally but urgency of the matter has not allowed me to spare that much time. It is our confidence that the college will start functioning from January next.
How is your new machine working? I remember you had told me that it was not giving average production when I met you last.
Yours sincerely,
...............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts