Saturday, 25 January 2014

Sample Reference Request Letter

Personal Letters Sample

 Asking for reference


Dear....................
I am writing this letter to you for getting a favour. I have been offered the post of Personnel Officer in Pak. Iron & Steel Co., Nowshera, and I am required to give excellent references. My introduction to you was just for a few minutes when I came to your place with my friend Rauf at evening tea in February last, and I hope you remember me well.
If you so kindly agree to give a reference, I shall feel much obliged.
Yours sincerely,
M.A. ...................

Reply to above
 
Dear.......................
Thank you for your letter.
 am glad to note that you have been offered the job of Personnel Officer at Nowshera. I shall be glad to reply to any inquiry in connection with your character, etc. Please do write to me about your programme of coming here. In case you are not having any arrangements for your stay in Nowshera you can stay with us for some days till you get a suitable place.
With best wishes.
Yours sincerely,
.............................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts