Sunday, 12 January 2014

Sample Thank You Letter


Sample Thank You Letter
 

My dear..................
I am thankful to you for kind gift of crockery set which you sent through dear auntie. It is the most beautiful and costliest present I have received on my marriage. The set has enhanced the beauty of your crockery almirah.
Dear Uncle, we missed you very much. The whole ceremony was performed with great pomp and show and there was every thing except you. Anyway, life is like that. In our family you were the most interested person in seeing me married but unfortunately at the nick of the time you had to be away on official business.
Dear auntie and children will be leaving Lahore on next Thursday by Shaheen Express reaching Karachi on Friday.
We might undertake a trip to Karachi some time next month.
Yours loving Niece,
.................................

 

My dear.......................
I write this thank you for your kind visit last Friday. Both myself and my wife were happy to meet you and your wife. Although you spent almost the whole day with us, yet it appeared as if we were together only for a few minutes. How swiftly the time flew!
I am going to Islamabad tomorrow on office work and shall be only after a fortnight.
With best wishes from both of us,
Yours sincerely,
.......................................
 

My dear....................
I am thankful to you for the loan you gave me last year. It is nearly one year and you have never reminded or asked me to return it. Frankly, Ijaz, it is very difficult to have friends like that these days. You will be glad to know that my business is now well established and I am earning about Rs. 4000.00 a month. I am sending a Cheque for Rs. 5000.00, an amount which I owed you since long.
Thanking you once again and with best wishes,
Yours sincerely,
.....................


Dear..........................
For all the six months we have been together in the college, I always thought of you to be hard-hearted girl with a cold mind. The bunch of flowers sent through your servant has changed my mind altogether. The flowers speak of the tenderness and the beauty of your soul. Please accept my sincere thanks for taking this trouble.
Yours sincerely,
.....................

Write A Letter To Your Uncle Thanking Him For The Birthday Gift
 
My dear.......................
Thank you for the gun you sent me through Rani on my birthday. I have been hitting crows and parrots since I received it but have not shot any as you know, uncle, after all it is a toy and not a real gun. Real gun, of course, you will give me when I grow up and become a captain in the army like you.
Your loving,
.........................

Letter Of Thanks From A Friend To An Employer

Dear..................
I have received a letter from Dear Nazir and understand that you appointed him as an Office Assistant in your firm. I am indeed very much thankful to you for this timely help you have given to my friend's son. I hope he will be successful in this job and prove an asset to you.
Thanking you once again,
Yours sincerely,
.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts