Friday, 31 January 2014

Seeking Advice About Starting a New Business

Business Letter Sample

Seeking advice about starting a new business
 
Dear Mr...............................
You may be aware that I have completed my college studies this year and I intend to start the business of manufacturing spare parts. Since you have been in this line for the last so  many years, I shall be much obliged if you advise me on my plans.
With best wishes.
Yours sincerely,
........................

Reply to above
 
Dear...................
I am glad to know from your letter that you have completed your college studies and you intend starting your business.
Well, dear Wahid, you have not written what type of spare parts you intend to manufacture. How much money do you want to invest? Have you arranged for any suitable place for factory, etc.? I would suggest you to come down to my place this Friday and we shall discuss the matter in detail. I shall be glad to give you any guidance you may need in your business.
With best wishes.
Yours sincerely,
........................

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts