Monday, 13 January 2014

Sympathizing with a friend on the death of his father

Sympathy Letter Sample

Sympathizing with a friend on the death of his father
 

My dear......................
I am grieved to hear the sad news about the death of your respected father. Your loss is immense and I do not know how to express myself o such an occasion. His death was untimely and he has left many responsibilities for you getting your sister married and looking after your ailing mother. May God give peace to his soul and power to you in performing your duties and carrying out the ideals of your father.
Dear Rafique, I am always there to help you. If I can do anything for you please do not hesitate in telling me.
With deepest sympathy,
Yours sincerely,
........................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts