Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Sample application letter for salesman job

Sample Job Application Sales and Marketing Job

 Sample application letter for salesman job
 

Dear Sir,
Your advertisement in today's The Pakistan offers me just the job I am looking for. You say it is a minor job with low salary but since the prospects are good for a really capable and resourceful person, I wish to offer my services irrespective of my high qualifications.
After having passed the B. Com. Examination in second division in 19......., I joined Messrs......................as a Stock and Sales Clerk. In this capacity, I was responsible for stocking and issuing goods and keeping accounts of incoming and outgoing stores besides waiting on customers. I gained very valuable experience in dealing with people. In 19............, I was retrenched as I was the last person employed and the management wanted to economies owing to a little fall in their business. A fortnight after the retrenchment, I got the job of Salesman with Messrs.............................and I am working with them since then. Besides working on the counter, I have been quite often sent to the market for booking orders and I have done the job successfully. Owing to the limited range of business of my present employers, they are unable to provide better prospects for me. And hence this change.
I am 25 years of age and possess good health.
Should you please give me a chance of meeting you, I shall impress upon you the force of my desire to take up this job and continue in it till you are pleased to put me there.

Yours faithfully,
............................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts