Saturday, 15 February 2014

Sample Gift Acknowledgement Letter

Letter Writing Guide

 Acknowledging a present

 
My dear...................
On my return from school tour in Karachi today I found your letter and the present lying on my table and I hasten to acknowledge with great appreciation and affection.
Dear Razia, the present given by you is exceptionally nice and is perhaps the only present I have liked so much from all the presents received after marriage.
It was unfortunate that you were sick and could not come to attend my marriage, Until I knew the reason I was thinking of taking a revenge on you I had decided not to attend yours but don't lose heart. I will be the first to come there. When are you giving me the good news?
Will you make it convenient to have tea with us next Friday.
With best wishes.
Yours sincerely,
...............................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts