Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Sample job application for the post of a filling and dispatching Clerk

Sample Job Application

 Sample job application for the post of a filling and dispatching Clerk
 
Adders....................
To....................
Date...............
The Manager,
Company Name
........................
Location,
..................
Dear Sir,
With reference to your advertisement in yesterday's ''The Pakistan Times'' for the post of a ''Filling and Dispatching clerk'', I wish to offer my services with the following qualifications and experience.
Having passed my Matriculation Examination from the board of Intermediate and Secondary Education in 19..............., I joined Messrs Naveed paints Private Ltd. Right from my very first day I was put on the set of a Filing and Dispatching Clerk as the person already working there resigned all of a sudden. I picked up the work within 15 days by referring to filling registers maintained by the concern as also with a little assistance of one senior clerk. Since them I am working there and I have been given as many as eight special increments. Recently Godrej Filing System has been introduced in our office. Our average receipts are 100 letters and almost an equal number of letters are dispatched daily. I am well acquainted with the postal rates.
I am 35 years of age and possess good health.
I expect a minimum salary of Rs. 10000 per month.
I hope I shall hear from you soon.

Yours faithfully,
................

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts