Letter Writing Guide
Sample job appointment letter
With reference to your interview we have pleasure in offering you the post of a clerk on the following terms and conditions:
1. You will be entitled to draw a total salary of Rs. 1200.00 per month.
2. Your appointment in the first place is for three months and is likely to continue if your work is found satisfactory.
3. During the first three months, your services can be terminated at a notice of a week and likewise you can also give us one week's notice if you want to party will have the right to do so at one month's notice.
4. You will be entitled to contribute to our Provident Fund at the rate of 1/12th of your basic salary.
5. You will be entitled to bonus as declared by the company from time to time.
6. You will be entitled for 15 day's casual and 30 day's earned leave in a year.
7. Your appointment will be subject to your being found medically fit by the Medical Officer of our company.
8. It you accept the offer on the above terms and conditions, please report for duty before 1st January, 20....