Wednesday, 2 April 2014

A dialogue between two friends to change the wheel of a car

Dialogue Writing

 
A dialogue between two friends to change the wheel of a car

Faheem: Hello! Rashid what are you doing at this time in the garage?
Rashid: I want to change a punctured wheel of my car. But I don't know how to change it. Please help me in this work.
F: Yes, I will help you.
R: Thank you.
F: Do you have a jack, spanner, hubcap lever etc.
R: I have all these things.
F: Listen first of all, your hand break should be on.
R: Yes, I have already pulled it.
F: Then remove the hubcap.
R: Let it be done by me because I want to practice it.
F: Insert jack in position and lift your car a little.
R: I have done it, Please guide me about the next stage.
F: Loose four nuts of wheel. You should use the wheel brace for this purpose.
R: OK. What would I do next?
F: Lift your car until the wheel is off the ground.
R: I do it just. Next?
F: Unscrew the nuts of wheel.
R: O.K.
F: At the end, remove you car wheel and fit another one.
R: I am thankful to you for this kindness. My great problem has been solved today. Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts