Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Short Paragraph on a Railway Journey



Short paragraph on a railway journey

It was the month of June. Our school was closed for summer vacation. My friend had already invited me to Rawalpindi. My father allowed me to go there. I packed my luggage at night. Early in the morning, I hired a Tonga and reached the railway station. I bought my ticket and went to the platform. I had to travel by the tez rao. At 7 a.m. the train arrived. There was no rush in the train. I sat there comfortably. At about 7.30 a.m. the train started. At Gujranwala, a ticket examiner came and checked the tickets. None was found without a ticket. The train was going at full speed. It was charming to see outside through the window. At 2.00 p.m. we reached Rawalpindi. My friend was waiting for me at the railway station. My friend hired a taxi and then we reached home.



Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts