Tuesday, 6 May 2014

A dialogue between two friends about importance of village life and city life

Dialogue Writing
 
A dialogue between two friends about importance of village life and city life

A: Have you any experience of living in slums?
B: What to talk of experience. I do live in a slum.
A: If it is so, then say something about the life over there?
B: It is a good question.
A: Whether it is or not. Say something about?
B: Hold your horses. I am going to.
A: Rather tell what is the difference between these areas and the posh areas of the city?
B: There is a hell of difference.
A: That's what I want to know.
B: The people living in slums are very loving.
A: What about the people of posh areas? Don't they love?
B: Perhaps you didn't get me. They do love too, but generally speaking, people of slums are more caring.
A: Yes, to an extent, you are right.
B: Not to an extent it is almost an established thing.
A: I have heard the people of these areas almost always go on fighting with one another.
B: Who told you? This is, no way true.
A: You can call it my observation.
B: I regard your observation, but actual story is different from it.
A: You are not being a bit biased?
B: This is not bias. I am telling you what the fact is.
A: Yes, yes, expand a bit.
B: Actually these petty quarrels themselves are an expression of love.
A: Isn't it a bit awkward?
B: In your book, it might be but actually it is not so.
A: I am still not clear.
B: I will make it clear sometime later.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts