> Good Reading: Essay Topics for Kids

Thursday, 1 May 2014

Essay Topics for Kids



Essay topics for kids

The essay you write at school or college, is a trial exercise or ''attempt'' to express your thoughts in good English. School essays of this kind are sometimes called ''themes'' from the fact that such an essay is a composition written upon a given them or subject.
 Three features are necessary in a good essay suitable subject matter, proper arrangement, and adequate power of expression. When all these three are present, the essay will be a success.  

 
Some Topics for Essay Writing:

My best teacher  
I have many teachers but ................... is my best teacher. He is B.A;  B. Ed. He is our teacher in charge. He teaches us English, Mathematics and Urdu. He teaches us very well. Click here to continue reading.

My best friend 
 I have many friends, but ........... is my best friend. His father is a businessman. He is of my age. He is my next-door neighbor.Click here to continue reading.
  
My First Day At School
My first day at school will always remain a pleasant memory with me. I reached school dressed in my new uniform.Click here to continue reading.

My School
I study in Islamia High School. It is situated in the heart of the city. Its building is ''H'' shaped. It is very grand. It has a large boundary wall.Click here to continue reading.

  My Classroom
 My classroom is just beside the staff room. It is a large room. It is a beautiful room. I like it very much. It is very neat, clean and airy.Click here to continue reading.

 My School Library 
 Library is an important part of a school. It helps in increasing the knowledge of teachers and students. Our school has a big library. Click here to continue reading.

 My School Peon
 Saim is our school peon. He is forty years old. He puts on a khaki uniform. He is very dutiful and honest.Click here to continue reading.

 My Father
 Father is a blessing of God. Muhammad Salman is my father. He is a high school teacher. He is about 45. He is active and smart. Click here to continue reading.

 A Morning Walk
 I get up early in the morning. I go to the mosque to say prayers. After that I go to the house of my friend Frahan.Click here to continue reading.

My Country
 The name of my country is Pakistan. It is very dear to me. It is my homeland. I m proud of it. Pakistan came into being on August 14, 1947.Click here to continue reading.

A Horrible Dream
 I had a horrible dream one night. I saw that I was standing beside a beautiful horse in a jungle. The next moment, Click here to continue reading.

My House
I have a big house. It is a grand and beautiful house. I like it very much. My father built if five years ago. My house is in the heart of city. Click here to continue reading. 

 The Postman
 The postman is a public servant. He gets up early in the morning. He goes to the main post office to collect the dak. Click here to continue reading.

 The Policeman
 The policeman is an important person of our society. He wears a special uniform a black shirt, khaki pants and dark blue cap on his head. Click here to continue reading.

 The Police Woman
 A special police force has been set up in the big cities with the name City Traffic Police to control traffic flow.Click here to continue reading.

My Neighbour
  A good neighbour is a blessing of God. The name of my neighbour is Dr. Shafqat Ali. He is an M.B.B.S. doctor. Click here to continue reading.

 A Rainy Day
 It was the month of July. The rainy season had not been set in. The heat of the sun was intolerable. All the people were praying for rain. Click here to continue reading.

A House On Fire
 It was 5 o'clock in the evening. I was taking tea. Suddenly I heard fire engines with loud alarm bells rushing near my house.Click here to continue reading.

 An Accident 
 It was the month of June. I got up early in the morning. I went to the mosque to say my prayers.After that I took my breakfast and went to Click here to continue reading.

 The Hot Day In Summer
 It was the 21st of June. The sun was shining very brightly. Everybody was perspiring from top to top. Fans and cold drinks gave no relief. Click here to continue reading.

 The Best Journey Of My Life
 Father and I had to attend a marriage at Rawalpindi. We decided to go by air. He bought two tickets on Friday, and we drove to the airport in a taxi.Click here to continue reading.

 The Barber
 The person who cuts my hair is known as barber. He also makes shaves of the people and earn money for his services.Click here to continue reading.

 My Favourite Hobby
A hobby is an amusement. It is not a regular work. There are many kinds of hobbies. Many collect stamps and coins of different Click here to continue reading.

The Television
What a wonderful work the scientists have done by inventing a television! They have provided us with this source of recreation. Click here to continue reading.

The Prophet Of Mercy
Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) the last Prophet Of Allah, was born at Makkah in 571 A.D. His father's name was Abdullah and mother's name was Aamna.   Click here to continue reading.

The Founder Of Pakistan
 Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah, the founder of Pakistan, was born in Karachi on December 25, 18876. Click here to continue reading.

 Our National Poet
 Allama Muhammad Iqbal our national was born in Sialkot on November 9, 1877. His father, Shaikh Noor Muhammad was a religious and pious man.Click here to continue reading.

Truthfulness
 This significant question was put by Pontius Pilate at the dawn of the Christian era. What is truth? At that time no answer was given. Click here to continue reading.

Friendship
 Friendship is the feeling of respect and affection for a person whom we admire either for his character or some talent in him. Click here to continue reading.

Honesty Is The Best Policy
At first sight this may not seem to be true for we can think of examples of rascals who seem too prosper and of honest men.  Click here to continue reading.

 The Dog
The dog is the best friend that man has. He is not only useful in many way's but his intelligence fidelity and affection have made him man's Click here to continue reading.

The Value Of Discipline In Life
Someone has said that the biggest word in the world is duty. Discipline and duty go together. Discipline involves obedience and control and can Click here to continue reading.

 The Bicycle
 The bicycle is perhaps the most popular vehicle in the whole world. The word cycle is composed of two art Bi and Cycle, Click here to continue reading.

Malaria
Malaria is one of the most common diseases prevalent in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. It causes fair amount of loss of life every year Click here to continue reading.

 The Washer Man
The washer man is a useful member of our society. He washes our clothes and helps us to look very neat and tidy.  Click here to continue reading.

The Carpenter The carpenter works upon wood. He is found in every village town and city. He is a useful member of our society. Click here to continue reading.

 The Tailor The tailor is a useful member of our society. He is found in every village town and city. He is very popular person. Click here to continue reading. 

A Picnic
Last Sunday, we chalked out a picnic programme. We visited Changa Manga. We reached our destination at about 12 p.m. Click here to continue reading.

 My Hobby
  Hobby means something which we do in our spare time for the sake of pleasure. Everybody has his own hobby according to his taste. Click here to continue reading.

 The Cow
 The cow is a domestic animal. It is a very useful and gentle animal. It is found all over the world. It has a big body on four legs.Click here to continue reading.

 The Cat 
 The cat is a popular pet. It is found all over the world. It is very beautiful to look at. The Persian cat is the most beautiful. Click here to continue reading.

 Importance Of Museums
I have always been very found of visiting a museum. A museum is a place where rare, precious and interesting things relating. Click here to continue reading.

Street Vendors
Street Vendors or hawkers are a common figure. They get up with the sunrise and start their round in a town or a city.  Click here to continue reading.

 Journalism
This is the age of print media. In this age the Journalism has got much importance. It is said that the President the Prime Minister, Click here to continue reading.

 Education of Information Technology In Pakistan
  Information Technology means to provide information of every kind through computer. It has become a very vast term.Click here to continue reading.

 Girl Guides
Girl Guides is a very useful and noble movement. It is an international organization. It was started by Lord Baden Powell.
Click here to continue reading.

 Boy Scouts
Boy scouts is an organization founded by Lord Baden Powell, a British in 1910. The movement spread all over the world very soon. Click here to continue reading.

Health
  ''Health is wealth is a well known proverb we hear from our elders. It is a priceless quality and a great blessing of Allah Almighty.Click here to continue reading.

Courtesy
According to Oxford Dictionary courtesy means polite and kind behaviour. In simple words courtesy means soft and gentle.
Click here to continue reading.

Sports And Games
A sound mind is in a sound body. Exercise is necessary for good health. Hence sports and games play an important role.Click here to continue reading.

Importance Of Computers
In Latin computer means to find the total of or to calculate. Computers are now a days very widely used in business industry education, Click here to continue reading.

A Birthday Party
Her birthday falls on August 1 every year. Last year she invited me to attend her birthday party. She sent invitation cards to her nearest relatives friends. Click here to continue reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts