Thursday, 1 May 2014

My Best Friend Essay


Essay Topics for Kids

 My best friend

I have many friends, but ........... is my best friend. His father is a businessman. He is of my age. He is my next-door neighbor. He belongs to a noble family. We go to school together. We study and play together. He gets up early in the morning and calls on me to go out for a walk.
He is an ideal student. He always stands first in the class. He is the monitor of our class. We often help each other in our studies. He is also a good player. He is the captain of our hockey team. His health is very sound. He is very strong, active, attractive and smart.
He is very intelligent and hardworking. He is very regular and punctual. He wants to become a doctor. All the teachers and boys like him. His habits are very simple. He wears simple but neat and clean dress. He says his prayers regularly. He always speaks the truth. He helps the poor and the needy.
He obeys his parents and teachers. He is loved by my parents and I am loved by his parents. He is my true and sincere friend. I am proud of him. May he live long.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts