Friday, 9 May 2014

My School Essay


 Essay Topics for Kids

My School 

I study in Islamia High School. It is situated in the heart of the city. Its building is ''H'' shaped. It is very grand. It has a large boundary wall. It has two story. It has 30 rooms. They are all neat, clean and airy. The rooms are white washed and painted. Every room has two electric fans. They are well-lighted and well furnished.
There is a big hall in the school. Meetings and examinations are held in this hall. It has beautiful charts and pictures. My school has a big library. We read books, newspapers and magazines there. It has also geography room and the scout room are all worth seeing. It has a big play ground and a beautiful garden.
Fifty teachers work in my school. They are well qualified and experienced. They are very hardworking. They are very kind to us. Our Headmaster is a very able and noble man. My school shows very good results. I am proud of my school.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts