Sunday, 14 September 2014

Conversation about applying for a job

 

Conversation about applying for a job

Managinger Diirector: Ah, good morning, you've seen our advertisement, have you?
Umar: Yes, I have seen it.
M: Where did you see it?
U: I saw it in ''Pakistan Times.''
M: I see. Well, let me ask you a few questions. Why do you want this job?
U: I love to play with children.
M: Any other reasons?
U: I think it's quite enough.
M: Have you had any previous experience working with young children?
U: Yes, I worked with a family for two years.
M: Mmm, and why do you think you are suitable for the job?
U: I think I can manage all the things.
M: Interesting, interesting! Are you found of children?
U: As earlier I told you I love children.
M: And how long would you be able to work with us. Would you be able to work over the whole Winter season?
U: I'm able to work with you over the whole Winter season.
M: Well, we'll let you know about the job in a few days. Don't call us, we call you. We have got your telephone number haven't we?
U: You have got my telephone number.
M: Thank you very much. Good morning.
U: Thank you very much. Good morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts