Thursday, 11 September 2014

Conversation between two friends at the cafe

 
Conversation between two friends at the cafe

Amna: I've only just arrived. This is my first term. I met Iqbal at my aunt's. He's got digs there. He asked me to come to the concert.
Iqbal: I see.
Amna: Ah, here's Iqbal with the drinks.
Iqbal: A larger for you. Amna and a half for you. Ali.
Ali: By the way are you doing anything next Saturday? I'm planning to go to a jazz concert in brighten. Would you like to come?
Iqbal: I don't know yet. I don't know what I'm going to do at the week end.
Ali: Well I'll give you a ring later in the week.
Iqbal: O.K. Ali You've got my number haven't you?
Ali: Yes, I have....but I haven't got yours. Amna.
Amna: It's 757 9527, but I'm in college all day. It's rather difficult to get hold of me.
Ali: Oh, well, when shall I ring?
Amna: Any evening after six.
Ali: Well, I must go. I've got to get up early in the morning. Have  good time you two! Don't drink too much! See you next week end I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts