Monday, 3 November 2014

A dialogue between two friends at the gift shop

 

A dialogue between two friends at the gift shop

Munib: Good Morning, Amjad,
Amjad: Good Morning, please.
M: How can I help you Amjad?
A: I want to purchase a present for my child.
M: Is it male child or a female child?
A: In fact, I want to purchase for my daughter.
M: How old, is she?
A: She is only seven years old.
M: What is the occasion, sir?
A: I want to give her a present on her birthday. It should be something beautiful to make her happy.
M: we have so many things for the children in our shop. You can choose anything you like.
A: Thank you.
M: Kindly, come this into the Children's section.
A: Show me something which my daughter may like.
M: You can have a look at all these things. There are so many toys and games. These are all for the children. You can choose anything you like.
A: Can you suggest me anything?
M: If you like, you can buy this imported doll from Japan. It speaks English.
A: No. I don't want a doll, my daughter has a large number of dolls.
M: Then you can purchase this aeroplane if you like it.
A: Show me the Railway train.
M: This is a battery operated Railway train. This is very popular with the children.
A: Can you tell me how to operate it?
M: You press this button and the train will start running and you press that button it will start running and you press that button it will stop.
A: What's its price?
M: Only two hundred rupees please.
A: Do you give any concession?
M: We will give you 5% concession on this train.
A: Thank you. Please pack it and give me the bill. Here's the money.
M: Here's your balance, Amjad Thank you very much for your visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts