Thursday, 18 December 2014

A dialogue between two friends about concert

 

A dialogue between two friends about concert

Sajid: How do you do?
Amna: How do you do?
S: When did you start your course?
A: I started my course about six months ago.
S: Really? What are you studying?
A: I'm studying English language.
S: Do you like it?
A: I love it.
S: Do you like pop music?
A: Yes I like it.
S: What's your favourite group? Or perhaps you have a favourite singer?
A: My favourite group is ''Strings'' and 'Sajid Ali'' is my favourite singer.
S: Well, what are you doing tomorrow evening? Would you like to come to a pop concert with me?
A: Nothing. I'd love to go.
S: O.K. What time shall I meet you?
A: About 8 o'clock.
S: I'll come to your place. I've got a car. See you tomorrow then. Bye!
A: O.K. See you. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts